Re: [tlug] Light to control over Wifi

On 11/11/2011 01:09 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

So, I wasn't kidding, but for the relatively ancient Americans in the
group I thought I'd include a little A-Pop culture ("A" is for "Andy
Warhol" which dates me but who cares?!)

For some odd reason, I first read that as "Andy Rooney" who retired from CBS last month. Must have been the "humorist" connection ... or something.

Somehow, when I read the word "culture," the name "Warhol" is not among the first list of names that pops into my head ... although I do own one original magazine cover that he painted. Whether Andy Warhol would have dated you is debatable.

--
CL