Re: [tlug] Holy smokes, Unity and Gnome 3 suck worse than I ever could have imagined.

PS - WTF?  Breaks I had between paragraphs were assassinated when I
posted that.  How can normal format be posted without assassination?
Ah... put something other than hard returns there!  Let me try it
again!:
.     .     .
I was going to try Ubuntu 11.10, but it won't run on a P-IV 2.4GHz,
1GB-RAM text box I tried to install it on - "insufficient
resourses"...  What *are* the minimum resources to run it anyway?
.     .     .
Re: "As for voice command, it's a long, long, long way off from the kind of
natural speech ability to really hit that Star Trek level."
The funny thing about the old Star Trek's computers is how they have
flawless speech recognition capabilities and yet can only speak very
slowly and mechanically!  It's actually the other way around....

--
http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~LLLtrs/