Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Does Mac still use cups?
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 19:05:01 +0900
- From: nigel barker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Does Mac still use cups?
- References: <CADLSRd4RQXyEEwF95w11EynUnuPbDjPrxi3Wq8ZeVoyf+E=s2Q@example.com> <email@example.com> <CADLSRd5Zy1=ep102D5bMuPKranE7cNdAJ5nTBxXGNbasL4dyig@example.com> <CAM5TeUw=qp-rMNjAH_hxNVgsiw10UDoPu9fL7QzYRmb+HcDKXg@example.com>
On 19 October 2011 18:27, Shawn Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: > > I'm on a new machine with Lion and that link shows my printer fine. I > didn't need to start cups either. I set up my printer with the System > Prefs --> Print and Scan utility. Thanks for these answers. I will have a look when we reopen next week and tell you what was wrong (or ask for more help!) nigel
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Does Mac still use cups?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Does Mac still use cups?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Does Mac still use cups?
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Does Mac still use cups?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links