Re: [tlug] Holy smokes, Unity and Gnome 3 suck worse than I ever could have imagined.

I'm not a great fan of Unity but the 11.10 version is better than
11.04, and I could live with it. What I don't like is the somewhat
childish appearance with huge icons and no customization options. The
keyboard shortcuts OTOH are pretty good once you learn them.

However, I switched to LMDE when 11.04 came and I don't plan to go
back anytime soon.

/Johan