Re: [tlug] Pre-linux problem: How to access BIOS/setup (SOLVED)

rarooam@example.com wrote:
>Can't find a way to access the BIOS/setup, can't boot from DVD, don't
>see anything on the monitor after pressing the <power> button until
>Windoze login shows up.

Sorry for the above. I spent two days trying to figure that out, and 10
minutes after sending the previous message, I found out what the problem
was.

On a whim, I switched the monitor from the HDMI connector to the DVI one
and everything showed up. Don't know why, but anyway, I got into the BIOS
setup and changed the boot order and hope to be using Linux again tonight.

--Ralph