Re: [tlug] Language localization in Javacript

Stephen,

Sorry, you're really missing the point. The Javascript is bundled into
a container that is downloaded into an app. It is not generated
dynamically at any point, ever.

There is no way of generating the text on the server side, unless one
needlessly asked for a language file every time one opened the app,
which would be kind of pointless.

I appreciate the tip, but I'm sorry to say that in this case you are
solving the wrong problem.

d.