Re: [tlug] Git: bring in a file from another branch

> Don't do that last.  It hurts.  I recommend you try this instead:
>   # pull in the library as a submodule
>   git submodule add github:open-source-library  # upstream URL

Thanks Stephen. I will try that for the next project. (As what you've
written is well outside my git-comfort-zone I'm going to leave the
current project setup as it is, with three branches, for the moment :-)

Josh wrote:
> Consider branching for each feature, as it can be quite annoying to
> keep a branch in sync with master all the time. Merge conflicts
> abound.

Thanks. Something else to chew on. Branching is what makes things
complex for me, so it seems a bit of a paradox to do more of it, not
less ;-)

Darren