Re: [tlug] non-login users [solved]

Josh Glover writes:

 > They don't necessarily have to be lies. They could have started out as
 > true, then the gdm developers became drunk with power and expanded
 > their empire rashly. ;)

I seem to have something stuck in my throat: cadt, cadt, CADT,
http://www.jwz.org/doc/cadt.html!

Ah, now I feel better.  (P.S. Yeah, I know I posted that only a few
days ago.  Don't worry, it hasn't been updated since 1998 or so, so
you don't have to read it again unless you really really want to!  But
then, neither has GNOME's approach to software devolution.)