Re: [tlug] Mac OS X: bad super block has become Unsupported sector size (0)

Oh no, this isn't lookin too good for me.

I'm hopin that all I've done is trash the FAT or somesuch and that I
can still recover the data?

Unfortunate I can't make an image as the disk is 1TB and I don't have
anything that could accept an image that size (not that I even know
how to make an image).

Can anyone recommend a file recovery tool or some way of getting files
of he drive? Or has beefs really gone and erased everything?

Jc