Re: [tlug] Need a Japanese keyboard

On 04/08/2011 05:47 AM, Josh Glover wrote:
Can anyone suggest a way to buy a Japanese layout USB keyboard and get
it delivered to Sweden? Failing all else, would a TLUGger be willing
to receive a delivery from Amazon and ship it on to me?

TIA,
Josh

Hi Josh

If any of these will work for you, let me know.  I'll have to check into shipping but I think I can ship it from the post office here.  Shipping has gotten strange since 9/11.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_1_21?url="">

Steve S.