[tlug] Please help Tokyo hackerspace to help the quake victims

Tokyo hackerspace has now come up with a plan for how we are going to help the earthquake victims. In the short term we will be focussing on three areas: light, communications and the mental health of children. Here are three practical examples; we will be making solar-power lanterns and chargers, as well as creating communications networks and providing coloring books for kids.

We need donations, publicity and expertise. There's a bit of info here, more will be added soon:
http://www.tokyohackerspace.org/en/japan-in-crisis

If you can forward this link to anyone who may want to donate or become involved, it would help greatly.

Thanks,
Matthew