Re: [tlug] How much of radiations measured in Central Tokyo?

My boss has a geiger counter. He just sent us an email to say
AzabuJuban is still normal:

Just did some radiation measurements, I’m getting about 15-25 counts per min.

(I cant do microsieverts). With my watch over it, it generates 130
c/min so the unit

is generating sensible output. Gary and I met a[n American] yesterday
just down from Fukushima

who was returning to the States. He got scanned there and said that a few people

near the plant were showing over 100 counts/min on their bodies. I
checked him and

just showed background as well. So I don’t think the air is
contaminated here just yet.

Might want to fill your baths with water though. Just in case the
power/water goes out.

Take showers instead for the next few days.

Hope all are well,

Simon