Re: [tlug] How much of radiations measured in Central Tokyo?

> >> Anybody has a Geiger Counter to measure how much of radiations we get in
> >> central Tokyo?
> > See here:
> > http://park18.wakwak.com/~weather/geiger_index.html
>
> Have anyone noticed that the radiation levels in that website began
> to rise?

Yes.
We have almost no info about the accuracy and contitions of this
measure, so it's hard to tell which is the danger level, but obviously
there is something going on. It can be the consequence of the
explosion which happened this morning.

By the way, this web page is overloaded. We need low-latency
mirrors. And please, no slashdotting.

--
Nicolas LIMARE
http://nicolas.limare.net/                         pgp:0xFA423F4F