Re: [tlug] Power outages

Hi. Some updates:

- During outage, everything in the area, from bank ATMs to traffic
signals will be down.
- Chiyoda-ku, Chuuou-ku, and Minato-ku are not part of this power outage.
  (There are just too many head quarters of major industry /
government in these districts...)
- For Mar 15 and after, outage plan will be announced before 18:00, of
the day before.

It seems TEPCO (Tokyo Electric Power Corp)'s website is extremely
unresponsive, so I've
uploaded mine to dropbox. You can download it from

- http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16494948/tepco/tepco-outage-area-code.zip

And currently announced outage schedule:

  Group#1: max 3h during 06:20-10:00 AND max 3h during 16:50-20:30
(latter might not be needed)
  Group#2: max 3h during 09:20-13:00 AND max 3h during 18:20-22:00
(latter might not be needed)
  Group#3: max 3h during 12:20-16:00
  Group#4: max 3h during 13:50-17:30
  Group#5: max 3h during 15:20-19:00

Note both area code and outage schedule could get updated, depending
on how this turns out.
This is the first time ever for TEPCO in its ~60year history, so it
seems they also need some more
actual data to refine their plan.

Links:
- http://www.nikkei.com/news/headline/article/g=96958A9C93819696E3E1E2E7878DE3E1E2E1E0E2E3E3E2E2E2E2E2E2