[tlug] (slightly OT) Net connectivity during power outage

Hi guys,

I understand that there will NO power outage (expected) in Tokyo 23
wards tomorrow, but it doesn't mean much.

I am started to get worried that my info window (the Net) will be
blackened out, if they start to cut power regularly. I am using
(Asahi-net) FTTH service, but the "Manshion type", so I am getting a
VDSL modem connected via LAN cable to the wall. I assume there is some
box in my building that has the copper-to-fiber converter and may be
some intelligence. I have a UPS (since yesterday) that should be able
to power my part of the setup, but I have no idea of the central box.
I will ask the building maintenance tomorrow, but I doubt they have
UPS.

Any ideas how much power will that building ONU/router/whatever draw?
Thinking if it is feasible to get another UPS and ask the building
company to install it (I know it will be difficult).

If I have that in place, may I assume the other side of the fiber (at
NTT office?) should be properly powered and I will have Internet?

Or may be I should invest in one of those mobile cards/plans...

Cheers,
Kalin.