Re: [tlug] Thoughts and prayers from America

Hi all,

TV broadcast the body-count and reports on the various damaged sites,
occasionally giving out helpful info for various (small) groups of
people. IT does NOT help anybody who is still fine in the planning for
anything else that may happen.

Nuclear disaster?
Tsunami?

Have you run across tsunami simulation maps (for Tokyo)?
Is there anybody in a position to generate some kind of map, based on
proper DEM data?

I don't think it is now the time to sit and tinker with GIS
programming for me, but I hope somebody already does it.

All the best,
Kalin.