Re: [tlug] Thoughts and prayers from America

Keep praying.  It looks like the authorities are doing what can be done.  But
there are a lot of people without homes or heat in Tohoku, it's snowing, and
the low is expected to be below freezing.  And mostly cellphones aren't
working, although landlines are.  But that doesn't help if nobody's home.
People are cold and worried.  They need your prayers.

People in Tokyo are going to spend the night in train stations, etc.
But blankets
and food are being distributed; everybody will be fine in the morning (assuming
no huge aftershocks).