Re: [tlug] [announcement] 2011-02-19 Technical meeting.

(2011年02月03日 20:18), Mattia Dongili wrote:
as a side note, I'm also an assurer for CAcert so if anyone wants to get
assured after the meeting there may be the option to give out a fair
number of points (I can grant 35, how about you Yamada-san?).

I'd love to sign up (in fact I've tried a couple of times right now).

Is there any way around the ridiculous password policy? Or am I going to have to spend the next hour trying to make up "security questions" that will appease the filter?

Cheers,
Leo