Re: [tlug] [announcement] 2011-02-19 Technical meeting.

On Fri, Feb 04, 2011 at 11:34:22AM +0900, Taisuke Yamada wrote:
> Hi Mattia,
> BTW, have you already passed the CAcert assurer test?

I passed the assurer's challenge in 2008, it looks like this is what
you're mentioning; I haven't received any communication about new tests.
I guess I'll get to know more about it at your presentation ;)

> Many CAcert rules has changed in recent years (mostly to comply with
> Mozilla and other vendors' rules for importing new Root CA), so many
> assurers are not aware that they are now pushed back to "assurer
> candidate" stage.

I'm an "Assurer".

> The goal of my presentation is to update people on these recent
> changes and to invite people to the first CAcert ATETokyo event which is
> a requirement to become a "Senior Assurer" which is the highest assurer
> role needed in certain CAcert activity.

Interesting, looking forward to hear about it!
--
mattia
:wq!