Re: [tlug] [announcement] 2011-02-19 Technical meeting.

Hi Mattia,

Souds great! I'm not an assurer yet, but as I currently have 70pt total,
I can give out additional 10pt to everyone if you assure me at the meetup.

BTW, have you already passed the CAcert assurer test?
Many CAcert rules has changed in recent years (mostly to comply with
Mozilla and other vendors' rules for importing new Root CA), so many
assurers are not aware that they are now pushed back to "assurer
candidate" stage.

# You can take the test at https://cats.cacert.org/ .
# You'll need to have CAcert-generated SSL client certitifate installed
# in your browser to access the page.

The goal of my presentation is to update people on these recent
changes and to invite people to the first CAcert ATETokyo event which is
a requirement to become a "Senior Assurer" which is the highest assurer
role needed in certain CAcert activity.

Best Regards,