Re: [tlug] Mutt and putting an image above the signature

Scott Robbins writes:

 > > It's also possible (well, certain, since you mention Outhouse) that
 > > the recipient's MUAs are broken, and assemble the MIME text parts
 > > first, and only then the non-text parts.
 >
 > Yes, but unfortunately, that's the way of the world these days.
 > Unfortunately, I have to adjust to them.

Sure, but if they don't conform to MIME there's nothing you can do
with MIME.  You'll have to use HTML mail, or print your mail to a PDF
and have that as the only content of your mail, or something like
that. :-P

Or of course you can just assume that they're used to seeing things
that way and ignore the issue. ;-)