Re: [tlug] Forcing programs to run in another language

>   #!bin/sh
>   LC_ALL=en_CA
>   export LC_ALL
>   deja-dup

Sorry... let's try that again (tho I'm sure you'd have picked up on the
error). Also added some quotes, just to be.... prettier?

  #!/bin/sh
  LC_ALL="en_CA"
  export LC_ALL
  deja-dup

I like to do this sort of thing in /bin/sh rather than bash... but I'm
not entirely sure why. I'm sure there's someone who can explain why this
is Good (it's lighter-weight, maybe?  It feels lighter weight because of
the two fewer letters :-)

Dave