[tlug] Job Posting at Oracle - MySQL Consultant , Health Science Support Service Engineer

Hello,

This is the first mail for a job posting mail. We're looking for a good candidate as follows.

- One role is a Principal Consultant for our MySQL Global Business Unit.
Basically, the principal consultant helps provide MySQL technical expertise to our customers. The person needs to speak English as they will communicate with a global team and they should have 5 years experience designing and implementing MySQL databases.

- Another role is a Support Service Engineer for our Health Science Global Business Unit.
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.

If you're interested, please feel free to contact me.
hisayoshi.kato@example.com

Regards,
Hisayoshi Kato