Re: [tlug] [OT] Payment gateways in Japan.

I recently developed a shopping site with GMO payment gateway.
I used the PHP app interface.  I have no experiences using other
gateways so I can only tell about GMO.

The document is unfriendly.  Not much sample code is provided.
You need so much try-and-select to learn how to use it.
You will suffer. I did.

yoshi