Re: [tlug] The wrong kanji

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 1:58 AM, Dave M G <dave@example.com> wrote:
> TLUG,
>
> Long story short: The Japanese fonts(?) I've got on my computer are
> giving me different depictions of the same kanji.
>
> Quite a problem for study.
>
> The clearest example to demonstrate what I'm talking about is in this image:
>
> http://autotelic.com/Screenshot.png

I don't know what that is, but I'd sure like to know in case that same
issue arises for me.  That's weird.  An old version of kanji?  Chinese
characters instead of Japanese?  I'm not surprised that different
fonts display it the same way though.  Wait... 会社, and... that other
one isn't even one of the options.  Weird.  Are you studying Chinese
simultaneously?  [Wild stab in the dark.]

Lyle