Re: [tlug] Disintegrating Firefox Functionality

2010/11/14 Raedwolf Summoner <rarooam@example.com>:
> I'm running regular Ubuntu 10.04 with Gnome as opposed to
> your Kubuntu 10.04, but I have yet to experience any kind of problem
> with Firefox.
>
> Otoh, I tried Chromium after reading about it in the Linux Format rag.
> Had to give it up. Functionality problems.

Thanks for the response.

This is pure conjecture on my part, but I've been wondering if there
are some elements in shared use between Firefox and Chromium?  I don't
remember having any trouble with Firefox until after I installed
Chromium.  But at this point, [C] is working better than [F].  I'll
try testing Firefox on Ubuntu 10.10 and see how things go.

Lyle