[tlug] Thinkpad X31 available for parts

Hi All.

Just in case any TLUG user has a Thinkpad X31, I'm offering mine free to use as spare parts. This tough little laptop survived a motorbike trip across asia and europe but somehow died a quiet death on my bookcase a year later. The motherboard is kaput, but everything else would be fine.

The specific model no is 2672-AJ3. There's an extra Wifi adapter in it and two AC adapters.

Cheers,

Akira