Re: [tlug] xpdf "save as" directory

I was able to change the default directory in "Save As" dialog but in
the source code level like this:

In XPDFViewer.cc file, in function XPDFViewer::initSaveAsDialog(), in
the if-block of the latter part of the function routine,

[before] s1 = XmStringCreatedLocalized(dir->getCString());  // This
gets the dir of the currently opened file.

[after] s1 = XmStringCreatedLocalized("~");  // Let's force it to the
home directory. ;)

For making it controllable by the user via xpdfrc, then I need to take
a look at GlobalParams.cc for further modification.....

Regards,
Kiyoshi