[tlug] Amazing video: A fully functional 16-bit processor in minecraft

 Hi all

I just wanted to share an amazing video I found on youtube. Do any of you guys know minecraft? It's this independent game developed in Java. It's basically a virtual version of Lego. You're in a world where everything is made out of blocks and you can destroy, mine or build anything you want. Your imagination's the limit.

There's this one guy who built a fully functional 16-bit processor inside the game. How did he do this? Well, the game allows you to put down wires that can either be 1: powered or 0: unpowered. Using just these wires and godlike technical knowledge, he has layed them out in such a way that they form a processor which is actually able to run code.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGkkyKZVzug

I don't know about you but this really takes my breath away.
~Andreas