[tlug] IE7, Wine and Javascript

 Hi all

I'm currently trying to set up a proper environment to test my site, gametrip.org in IE7. I've managed to install IE using winetricks but even after a few hours of trying, I'm unable to get javascript working. Is there anyone who has had this problem in the past or knows of a possible solution? It's quite a critical problem since the very code that I'm trying to test is an IE specific javascript.

Thanks
~Andreas