Re: [tlug] GPL non-sense

> Then you are using the wrong license.  The GPL only gives the recipient
> the rights listed in the GPL not the creator of the original work.

I guess so.

What I failed to see was the gpl3 repository I commit to can be
co-opted such that it is useless to me (from a legally distributable
standpoint) without forking and undoing changes.

What I needed was control over the repository to be able to undo
changes and then kick out developers who add in trademarks in a way
that causes trouble for me.

To tell you how stupid I am, they originally asked me admin the repo
but I declined.

I didn't understand the relevance then.

Shawn