[tlug] Tokyo Rubyist Meetup

I attended RubyKaigi last weekend, where the general sentiment was that there should be more collaboration between Japanese and international Rubyists.  I've created http://www.tokyorubyistmeetup.org/ to try and bridge this gap.  The response so far has been quite positive, and I think there might be some TLUG Rubyists who would also be interested in it, so if you are one of them, please join us.

--
Paul McMahon <paul@example.com>
mobalean LLC - Japanese Mobile Development and Consulting