[tlug] Leaving group sadly

I think I will have to leave the group for a while as I'm so far behind
with what's going on I won't be able to catch up :-)

Scott R knows that I had a stroke at the beginning of last month and was
hospitalised for about 9 days. Although I have retained all mobility
I'm still paranoid about it as it was located pretty much near to the
centre of the brain and could have been fatal. It was caused, as far
as I know, by high blood pressure and I'm on four kinds of medication.

It was a bummer because it happened about 2-3 weeks before I was due
to go to the UK for the GBBF with 'er indoors and a couple of my
customers. I was able to go but while there I had an incident caused
by eating something too spicy that sent my blood pressure up to 200
again! That made me more worried and I had to take something to calm
me down before I could get on the plane back! I was sorely tempted
to stay in the UK as it's far easier to communicate with doctors
there than it is here :-)

Maybe when I stop worrying I may sign up again but right now my
attention span is that of road-kill!

Have fun guys....

Wayne