Re: [tlug] strange nfs crashes

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 20:28, Romeo Theriault <romeo.theriault@example.com> wrote:

Now there is my problem: how do I analyse it?

Maybe you could use 'split' to break it into smaller chunks?  Any reason you need a 10GB capture file though?

Sorry, just re-read your message and think I know understand why you have 10GB files. You were waiting for the app to crash so you could analyze why that happened. Maybe you can still use split to split the file though.

This link might help too:

http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX119019

--
Romeo Theriault