[tlug] One more Zaurus to give away

Hi,

I keep running across stuff as I clean up my dark corners. This isn't Linux related but I believe there are several Zaurus-fans on the list.

I have a Zaurus MI-C1-S that's still in good condition, though I have no idea whether it still works after all these years. No charger (it's most likely mingled in with my other Zaurus chargers), no box, both manuals, and a case (not a Zaurus case -- just a canvas case). Free to someone who's willing to pick it up... preference for the 1st 24 hours to anyone who *didn't* get any of the cool stuff I gave away last week.

In a couple of months, I'll also have a SlotIn ISDN terminal to give away, if anyone is interested. Not yet -- like the liver donor said: "Yeah, but I'm using it..."

Anyone want a 23" Panasonic CRT analog TV? (?!?!) Yeah... I thought not...

Replies off-list, please... Thanks...

---
Joseph L (Joe) Larabell            Never fight with a dragon
http://larabell.org/                    for thou art crunchy
http://thelemicleague.org/        and goest well with cheese.