[tlug] today - May nomikai

based on the responses received, I've reserved a table for 20 people
to account for those who're shy or undecided

      TLUG - Tokyo Linux Users Group May "nomikai"

      Date:     May 21 (Friday)
      Time:     19:30-21:30

      Location: Town Cryer Hibiya
      Address:  Hibiya Central Bldg B1
                1-2-9 Nishishinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
      Map:      http://www.towncryer.jp/TChibiya.html

      Cost:     pay-as-you-go
      Menu:     http://r.gnavi.co.jp/b664201/menu3.htm
                http://r.gnavi.co.jp/b664201/menu4.htm

      This event is open to all Linux users and friends, and is
      to promote casual Linux (and non-Linux) related discussions
      over a few cold ones. Even if you're not a Linux user or a
      LUG member, but want to hang out with Linux people, please come.

      Even if you want to come at the last minute it's okay - we
      may have to squeeze a bit, but please come!

      If you get lost,
      or simply want to get in touch with us, please call:

         Alberto Tomita..............080-3463-9256
         Edward Middleton............090-3689-0292

      For more information, access the TLUG web page at
      http://www.tlug.jp

      See you there!

Reminder:
As a general rule, the Technical Meetings are held on the 2nd Saturday of the month and the Nomikai Meetings are usually held on the 3rd Friday, every month. There are, of course, exceptions to this rule, so it is best to keep an eye on the mailing list, or check back the meeting calendar - http://tlug.jp/wiki/Meeting_calendar_2010