[tlug] [OT] Jobs at Amazon

Dear TLUGers,  We have lots of new technical positions available at Amazon.co.jp.
In particular I need a Datacenter Manager and a few Datacenter Technicians.

If you or your friend have experience running Datacenter Operations or if you worked for a DC NOC team or similar, send me your resume.

The Datacenter Manager will be responsible for building, managing and operating all the DCs in Japan.
The DC Techs, among a lot of other stuff, will respond to a ticket queue and keep the cluster running.

If you want to know more, please check the job descriptions or drop me an e-mail (off-line)  "Mauro D. Sauco" <sauco@example.com>

Data Center Manager  https://jp-amazon.icims.com/jobs/113696/job?in_iframe=1
Data Center Technician  https://jp-amazon.icims.com/jobs/112884/job?in_iframe=1

We also need software developers and support technicians:  http://d2wtekeazriu0r.cloudfront.net/index.html

Be aware that you will be working hard, having fun and making history.

Have a good day.

--
Mauro D. Sauco
Manager of Data Center Operations