Re: [tlug] to pad or not to pad, thats the question

On 13/05/2010 23:23, Ian Barwick wrote:
if Mr. Jobs were to bring out an iPad with a proper keyboard which
runs a proper OS (let's call this mystery machine a "MacNetBook")
I would be sorely tempted.

I installed OSX on my MSI Wind, I hear it has good support and it seems to work; but I got as far as booting it, trying out the browser and console, then thinking "huh.. now what?" and shutting it down.

I'd like an excuse to play with OSX more, but don't really have one.

--
Jon