Re: [tlug] [OT] A place to work

Hi,

On 2010/04/24 9:49, Dave M G wrote:
I don't know if this is representative of all libraries, but the library
in Arisagawa Koen in Hiroo, which is the Tokyo Central Public Library,
does have a space on the fourth floor where you can have both WiFi and
power. Every table has a power plug, so there's never a lack of power
for your laptop.

I think this is the Tokyo Metropolitan Central Library.

http://www.library.metro.tokyo.jp/1b/index.html

I found that there are 128 powers in wifi available area.

http://www.library.metro.tokyo.jp/12/12002.html
(Information about the wifi area)

And the WiFi pre-paid accounts (1Day/2Weeks/3Months)
of "BB MOBILE POINT (by YahooBB)" could be bought
at the FamilyMart (convenience stores).

http://www.famima.com/contents/service/prepaid/tsushin.html

So this also could help.

Thanks,