Re: [tlug] Use a Computer for Boring Repetitive Tasks (was Re: You are Not a Gadget, by Jaron Lanier)

On 4/2/2010 11:17 AM, jep200404 wrote:
Charles Muller wrote:
But I can't spend every waking minute of the day scouring
Wikipedia entries [for copies of my content posted without
my permission].
For a boring repetitive task, use a computer.

Have a robot use a search engine to search for strings of stuff
from your content, and notify you when it find matches that are
close on Wikipedia or elsewhere.

That's exactly what Google Alerts does
http://www.google.com/alerts

--Kyle