Re: [tlug] gstewart@example.com mail not working

On 2010-03-14 22:53 -0000 (Sun), Godwin Stewart wrote:

> On Sun, March 14, 2010 9:44 pm, Curt Sampson wrote:
>
> > ...groups like TLUG....
>
> You obviously missed the bit where I said that I'd whitelisted the /24 in
> which tlug.jp resides because I *do* wish to receive TLUG traffic.

And you obviously missed the part where I said not TLUG itself, but
groups *like* TLUG.

> If you are a list official, or if a list official does ask me to
> unsubscribe, then I will be happy to comply. Otherwise, I contend that it
> isn't your call to say that I'm unwelcome here. Meanwhile, you may be
> interested to know that I do happen to be a deputy TLUG moderator myself.

This, to my mind, is awful. I'd like to get the opinion of Lord Chief
Moderator here; is it acceptable for someone whom most TLUG members
can't reach, except by mailing to the list, to be a moderator of the
TLUG list?

Godwin, when you send a private message to a list member regarding list
business, what return address do you use?

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs@example.com>         +81 90 7737 2974
             http://www.starling-software.com