Re: [tlug] (OT) SEO - human readable url

On Jan 5, 2010, at 17:04, Henri Servomaa <r_muffin@example.com> wrote:

Basically, it's about human readable vs cryptic urls for SEO.

The URL matters. I got better SEO results in wordpress when I enabled the permlinks option that basically rewrite the URL to match the post title. It's also more informative from a user point of view. When people share links, not everybody is using url shorteners around there.

I would suggest to use readable url instead of cryptic ones if possible.

Pietro

Sent from my iPhone

Zuco Pietro
-- Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/drzuco