Re: [tlug] Buying a Blackberry in Japan (OT)

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 10:50 PM, Ai Ling <alchow@example.com> wrote:
Getting it in Japan will cost you an arm and a leg--no-contract Blackberries cost something like 50k-60k!  Unless there is a reason she needs an international version, if she's going to use it in America anyway, getting it there is far cheaper.  She probably saw a Blackberry Bold.  For example, Amazon tells me getting the Blackberry Bold 9700 from T-Mobile is $99 (with a service plan).

Also--the other Blackberries are (IMHO) nicer.  For example, I like the Blackberry Gemini 8520.  That one is $320 unlocked, even.

(Will stop spamming the list now.  ^_^)

--
Ai Ling Chow | alchow@example.com