Re: [tlug] E-mail profiling (Was: Re: Test, feel free to ignore)

On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 12:51 PM, Ai Ling <alchow@example.com> wrote:
On Sun, Dec 6, 2009 at 12:36 PM, Scott Robbins <scottro@example.com> wrote:
Well, actually, it seems to still be the case. I didn't receive my
original message in the inbox, and saw nothing until you responded.  It
indicates this "feature" may still be in effect.

However, I see you have a gmail address here :).  So, if you send a
message to tlug, and no one responds, do you see it in your inbox?

This is VERY strange.  I have never "lost" TLUG messages--I see all TLUG messages.  After you said that, I did a search of "in:spam TLUG" just to confirm that nothing has been sent to spam, and as far as I can tell, 100% of TLUG e-mails hit my Inbox.

Just to add: it _did_, however, take an interval of a few minutes between sending my above message and receiving this in my inbox.

--
Ai Ling Chow | alchow@example.com