[tlug] An introduction, and a question

Hi guys, I've been reading the list now for quite a few months, but
haven't chimed in until now. I've been using Linux daily for about 2
years, but i've dabbled in it quite a few times for the last 10-15
years. Its been mostly a hobby up until now, but i've decided to take
it more seriously and go for my LPIC. I know there are a ton of
testing centers around Tokyo, but are there any that offer the tests
in English? My Japanese is decent, but I don't want it to get in the
way if it doesn't have to.
Appreciate any insight.
-Benjamin Moran