Re: [tlug] How and where to get TLUG shirts?

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:22:50 +0900, Edward Middleton
<emiddleton@example.com> wrote:

> I think some people brought them from outside Japan last time, but I
> don't remember how we handled that.

If you meant "bought" rather than "brought" then I'm one who did just that.

I paid someone (Josh?) via PayPal and had the T-Shirt shipped to my
address, which was in France at the time.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Just remember: when you go to court, you are trusting your fate to
twelve people that weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty!