[tlug] Off Topic: Free: Humanscale Ergonomic Keyboard Drawer (Originally $300)

http://www.humanscale.com/products/keyboard_systems.cfm?detail=build&subdetail=mechanism

I'm pretty sure it is the "Short Mechanism" model on the above page.

Screw this drawer onto the bottom of a desk and you will be rewarded with a totally ergonomic keyboard and mouse tray. Height and angle adjustable. Originally cost over $300. Free to a good home. Contact me with any questions.