Re: [tlug] Font installed, but not showing up. [SOLVED]

2009/11/22 Shawn Brown <big.coffee.lover@example.com>:

> Yeah but Josh, don't you keep a pretty good record of changes you
> made?  I thought you had a pretty good system for that.

Yes, I keep all of my dotfiles and /etc in git.

> That must mitigate any the effect of mistakes.  I should keep better
> records myself.

It helps a lot, but it doesn't stop me from banging my head against
the wall trying to get something to work, only to realise that I
was--for example--editing a file in XEmacs that I had previously "git
mv"'d, and wondering why my changes are having no effect. :)

--
Cheers,
Josh