Re: [tlug] Font installed, but not showing up.

On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 16:57:09 +0900
Dave M G <dave@example.com> wrote:

> I've made a PHP script that outputs PDF files, and sends them out by email.
>
> In the process, I discovered that the font that was most likely to work
> on Windows and Mac systems was a font called "kozminproregular".

Why dont you include all fonts you need within the pdf?

> When I tested on my own machine (Ubuntu), the font would not render on
> the PDF.
>
> So I got a copy of the font, and installed it on my machine.

How did you install it?

> But it still doesn't render in the PDF. I can use it in other software,
> like OpenOffice, so I know the font is actually installed.

OOo is mostlikely using fontconfig, has your xpdf been compiled
with fontconfig support?

				Attila Kinali

--
Das Internet ist nichts für gute, sozial integrierte Menschen
			-- Lukas Beeler