Re: [tlug] Font installed, but not showing up. [SOLVED]

On 2009-11-22 10:05 +0900 (Sun), Shawn Brown wrote:

> Yeah but Josh, don't you keep a pretty good record of changes you
> made?...
> That must mitigate any the effect of mistakes.  I should keep better
> records myself.

It does. Even better is to include non-standard components (libraries,
fonts, etc.) you need for your system within the system itself (i.e., in
revision control with all of your own code) and, whether you do that or
not, have your build and test scripts confirm that all of the pieces are
there and hooked up correctly.

This is part of the whole idea behind my QAM system: I can pull a
checkout of a project onto a fresh machine using a distribution I've
never even heard of before, run a script, and know that the whole thing
will run properly or not.

cjs
                   http://www.starling-software.com